Best for infants who are rolling and sitting. Ideal first sleeping bag after swaddling phase is over.
Our Jersey Sleeping Bag is a baby and toddler sleeping bag designed for arms-out sleepers (usually from around 3 months of age). The Jersey Bag has a slim-fit, stretchy design similar to that of a swaddle and is recommended as baby’s ‘first sleeping bag’ after the swaddling phase is over. The design is made from soft, stretchy GOTS certified organic cotton that is non-toxic and gentle of baby’s skin. The material is stretchy to allow baby to move more freely and stay comfortable while they sleep.
The 2.5 TOG Jersey Sleeping Bag is perfect for keeping a child warm overnight in rooms 17-23°C / 63-73°F. The TOG rating means that there is no need for additional blankets in the cot when using this product.
- GOTS certified organic cotton
- Made & filled with organic cotton
- Breathable Natural Fibres
- Slim-fit and stretchy
- Bell-shaped bottom
- Arms-out sleeping
- TOG-rated for warmth
- Zip enclosure
- Two-way zip
- Certified non-toxic
- No blankets needed
- Machine washable
- Body: 95% Organic Cotton / 5% Elastane
- Lining: 95% Organic Cotton / 5% Elastane
- Filling: 100% Organic Cotton
Size & Care:
3-12M: Chest 28 cm, Length 80 cm.
To fit: Weight 6-12 kg, Height 62-76 cm, Size 000-1
8-24M: Chest 30 cm, Length 90 cm.
To fit: Weight 8-14 kg, Height 68-92 cm, Size 00-2
HOW TO USE
1. Lay Jersey Bag on flat, low surface with zip open
2. Lay child on top of Jersey Bag. Put arms through the arm holes and tuck legs into pouch, zip up.
3. To change a nappy or cool down child, zip open from the bottom of the pouch to release legs and lower torso. Zip closed again when finished.
4. Layer underneath for warmth as needed, and/or use our Arm Warmers on top for extra warmth.
Gentle cold wash, Low tumble dry, Moderately Hot Iron, Drycleanable, Do not use bleach-based stain removers on the garment.
Ensure you buy the correct size for your baby’s weight, to prevent the Bag from riding up around your baby’s face.
For sleep only. Do not allow a child to walk around when wearing the Jersey Bag. Not suitable for use in a 5 point harness.
Not suitable for use in a 5 point harness.
As this product is made from organic cotton and bamboo and is not treated with chemical fire retardants the following white fire label applies.
Fire Hazard Label
According to AS/NZS 1249:2014: