Best for infants who are rolling and sitting, and toddlers.
The Sheeting Sleeping Bag is a baby and toddler sleeping bag designed for arms-out sleepers (usually from around 3 months of age) who prefer more room in their pouch. The safe-sleep approved design is made with a 400 thread count organic cotton outer that feels smooth and luxurious on baby’s skin, and filled with 100% organic cotton that is unbleached. The ergonomically-designed bag features a wide-fit, and unique stretch jersey cotton inserts on the sides and shoulders to allow baby to move more freely and stay comfortable while they sleep.
The 2.5 TOG Sheeting Sleeping Bag is perfect for keeping a child warm overnight in rooms 17-23°C / 63-73°F. The TOG rating means that there is no need for additional blankets in the cot when using this product.
- GOTS certified organic cotton
- Made & filled with organic cotton
- Breathable Natural Fibres
- Silky Smooth
- 400 Thread Count
- Stretchy Side Panels
- Bell-shaped bottom
- Arms-out sleeping
- TOG-rated for warmth
- Zip enclosure
- Two-way zip
- Certified non-toxic
- No blankets needed
- Machine washable
- Body: 100% Organic Cotton
- Lining: 100% Organic Cotton
- Filling: 100% Organic Cotton
- Side Panels: 95% Organic Cotton / 5% Elastane
- Sleeves: 95% Organic Cotton / 5% Elastane
Size & Care:
3-12M:Chest 31 cm, Length 80 cm.
To fit: Weight 6-12 kg, Height 62-84 cm, Size 000-1
8-24M:Chest 33 cm, Length 90 cm.
To fit: Weight 8-14 kg, Height 68-92 cm, Size 00-2
2-4Y:Chest 35 cm, Length 105 cm.
To fit: Height 92-108 cm, Size 2-4
4-6Y:Chest 38 cm, Length 125 cm.
To fit: Height 108-120 cm, Size 4-6
HOW TO USE
1. Lay Sheeting Bag on flat, low surface with zip open
2. Lay child on top of Sheeting Bag. Put arms through the arm holes and tuck legs into pouch, zip up.
3. To change a nappy or cool down child, zip open from the bottom of the pouch to release legs and lower torso. Zip closed again when finished.
4. Layer underneath for warmth as needed, and/or use our Arm Warmers on top for extra warmth.
Gentle cold wash, Low tumble dry, Moderately Hot Iron, Drycleanable, Do not use bleach-based stain removers on the garment.
Ensure you buy the correct size for your baby’s weight, to prevent the Bag from riding up around your baby’s face.
For sleep only. Do not allow a child to walk around when wearing the Sheeting Bag. Not suitable for use in a 5 point harness.
As this product is made from organic cotton and bamboo and is not treated with chemical fire retardants the following white fire label applies.
Fire Hazard Label
According to AS/NZS 1249:2014: