- In the practice of aromatherapy, Cedarwood Virginian is used in massage blends to boost circulation, ease aching muscles and help flush toxins out of the body.
- It is also naturally antibacterial and disinfectant and is often used in preparations to treat oily or problem skin.
- Much the same as Cedarwood Atlas, this oil can also be used in a steam inhalation treatment or diffuser as a decongestant, when suffering from cold and flu symptoms.
- Do not ingest
- Avoid during pregnancy
- Keep out of reach of children
- Consult with a healthcare professional before use
For in-depth safety information on all essential oils, click below for the following resources: