- Chamomile is widely known for its calming properties on the mind and is used in aromatherapy to address anxiety and frayed nerves.
- It may also aid insomnia.
- Used on the skin, Chamomile may help to sooth irritated or inflamed skin either from exposure to the sun, dehydration or general dryness.
- Do not ingest
- Avoid during pregnancy
- Keep out of reach of children
- Consult with a healthcare professional before use
For in-depth safety information on all essential oils, click below for the following resources: